Best Routes to Drive to Orland Square Mall on Black Friday
With serious shopping comes heavy traffic. Patch has a few suggestions for getting in and out of the large retail center during one of the busiest shopping days of the year.
Big crowds at shopping centers mean clogged roadways, and that can certainly be the case near Orland Square Mall. We have a few driving suggestions to lessen your holiday madness.
With the mall opening for business at midnight Friday, LaGrange Road will likely be crowded, with its connections to I-80 and I-55.
With that in mind, here are a few suggestions for getting into the mall area, most of which avoiding LaGrange Road. Also, try our interactive map above to plan your own route.
From the North
- Take 143rd Street to John Humphrey Drive and turn south
From the South
- Head north on 94th Avenue directly into the mall parking lot
- Head north on Ravinia Avenue and turn right at 147th, 149th or 151st streets
From the East
- Harlem to 143rd Street, head west and turn left onto John Humphrey Drive
- Harlem to 151st Street, head west and turn right on 94th Avenue right into the mall parking lot
From the West
- Head into Orland on Wolf Road, then take 153rd Street east to Ravinia Avenue, turn left, and then turn right at 147th, 149th or 151st streets