Floats, trailers and other entries marched around downtown Frankfort as part of the village's annual Labor Day parade.
Check out Patch's photos from the event as you prepare for the end of Fall Fest. And don't forget to share your own photos in the media gallery.
What's Happening Monday?
Here's a look at some of the special events scheduled for Monday, Sept. 3—the last day of the festival—as well as the hours the carnival is open. You also can take a look the map of the festival grounds in this article.
Frankfort Fall Festival Schedule
10 a.m.-5 p.m.: Arts and crafts exhibitors open
10 a.m.-5 p.m.: Food booths open
When: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday
Where: The new parking lot next to the Trolley Barn, near Kansas and White streets
Cost: $1.50 per ticket; $25 for 22 tickets; $60 for 55 tickets. Rides and attractions need between two to four tickets per person.
Breidert Green Stage
Where: Breidert Green
Noon: Boss Tenors 2.0 (jazz)
2 p.m.: Leadfoot (bluegrass)
Beer And Entertainment Tent (BETA)
Where: Breidert Green parking lot
Cost: $2 from noon to 6 p.m. Saturday through Monday. Children younger than 12 are free before. Food will be served by the Lincoln-Way East High School Music Boosters.
1-5 p.m.: The Bishop (rock)
Other Fall Festival Stories on Patch:
- Where to Park, Where to Drive During the Festival
- Try Out 2 Carnival Rides Before You Go to the Fest
- Longtime Resident Gives Her Tips on How to Enjoy Fall Fest
- Frankfort Couple Named Grand Marshals for Fall Fest Parade
- Fall Fest Earns Top 10 Ranking Among National Arts and Crafts Shows
- VIDEO: 'Art Will Always Be a Part of My Life,' Says Fall Fest Poster Winner
- Fall Fest: Has the Weekend Become Too Crowded?
- Fall Festival Unveils 2012 Theme: Carnivale (VIDEO)
Two Ways to Stay Connected to Frankfort Patch: