Patch will live blog the meeting. Readers are invited to follow along and join the stream with questions or comments as the meeting proceeds.
The board will discuss building security and video surveillance cameras, the School Improvement Plans for the school and the district and a tentative tax levy.
To view the Oct. 24 meeting agenda, click here.
To view the district budget, click here.
Two Ways to Stay Connected to Frankfort Patch:
- Subscribe to our newsletters to have headlines and breaking news delivered to your inbox.
- "Like" our Facebook page for updates throughout the day.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Lincoln-Way High Schools Named Among Newsweek's Top in the Country
- Stolen Car Crashes into Semi on I-80
- 13-year-old Frankfort Girl Missing: Police Dog Lost Scent (UPDATE)
- Defense Lawyers Want Judge Knocked Out of Mokena Coma Punch Case
- Lincoln-Way East Griffins Celebrate Prom at Prestwick Country Club