The Summit Hill School District 161 Board of Education will vote to approve the 2012 district levy at a board meeting at 7 p.m. on Dec. 12 at the district administration office board room.
The vote will follow a public hearing, where taxpayers are invited to voice their opinions regarding the 2012 levy.
The board will also discuss a district staff survey and technology integration in the classroom, among other topics.
To read the agenda in its entirety, click here.
See More on Patch
- It's Finals Week: How Do You Think You Did?
- Kmart Needs a Roomie: Who Should Share Space with L-W Area Stores?
- 5 for Free, 5 for a Price: What to Check Out During Free Comic Book Day
- LWHS D210 Gives Community Leaders a Taste of Today's School
- Providence Catholic's 2013 National Honor Society Inductees
Most Popular articles
- Man Hurrying Home to Take Care of Dogs Catches DUI Charge: Blotter
- 13-year-old Frankfort Girl Missing: Police Dog Lost Scent (UPDATE)
- Mug Shot Gallery: Lincoln-Way Arrests, May 15-21
- Job Hunters: Silver Cross Hospital, Insurance House
- Lincoln-Way High Schools Named Among Newsweek's Top in the Country