Look Up Boy Scout Leaders Expelled in Illinois
Almost 300 Illinois records are included in the Boy Scouts of America's once-secret "perversion files." Search for your town or troop number.
- October 20, 2012
Patch's searchable database allows you to search by cities in Illinois. Information gathered by the Los Angeles Times shows the leaders of the Boy Scouts of America who were expelled between 1947 and 2005 on suspicions or confirmation of sexual abuse.
If a troop is listed, a case file exists. At this time, not all case files are available online. As new documents become available, Patch will update this database.
See More on Patch
- Suburban Doctor Accused of $1.7 Million Medicare, Insurance Fraud
- Court Supervision: 11 Days in Jail For Sex With 16-Year-Old Boy
- Frankfort Doctor Buried in Sex Lawsuits Sued by Another Woman
- Frankfort Doc Facing Sex Charges & Sex Lawsuits Sued Yet Again
- Joliet Diocese Opens Personnel Files on Priest Abusers
Most Popular articles
- Lincoln-Way High Schools Named Among Newsweek's Top in the Country
- 13-year-old Frankfort Girl Missing: Police Dog Lost Scent (UPDATE)
- Stolen Car Crashes into Semi on I-80
- Lincoln-Way East Griffins Celebrate Prom at Prestwick Country Club
- I-80 Crash Started with Joliet Purse-Snatching, Auto Theft, Police Say