All this summer you've nominated and voted for your favorite local businesses in categories ranging from Best Breakfast and Best Mexican Food to Best Gift Shop and Best Day Care.
We've tallied all the poll votes and now it's time to announce the winners. Here is the complete list of Readers' Choice winners.
Food & Drink
- Winner: Plush Horse (Palos)
- 2nd Place: Zarlengo's Italian Ice & Gelato (Chicago Heights)
- 3rd Place (tied): Plush Horse (Tinley), Mitchell's Candies & Ice Cream (Homewood) and Jack Frost Ice Cream Chalet (Oak Forest)
- Winner: Jean Lachat Photography
- 2nd Place: Behnke Photographers
- 3rd Place (tied): Studio 42 Fine Art Photography and Root Studios
- Winner: Salina's Pizza & Catering (Tinley Park)
- 2nd Place: Heinie McCarthy's (Orland Park)
- 3rd Place: Rubino Italian Imports (Tinley Park)
- Winner: Mokena Animal Clinic
- 2nd Place: Bremen Animal Hospital (Tinley Park)
- 3rd Place: Flossmoor Animal Hospital
- Winner: Bernardin's Landscaping
Kids & Family
- Winner: Grace Fellowship Church
- Winner: Centennial Park Aquatic Center (Orland Park)
- 2nd Place: White Water Canyon Water Park (Tinley Park)
- 3rd Place: Palos Heights Pool
- Winner: Little Blossom
- 2nd Place: Mokena Park District
- 3rd Place: St. John's United Church of Christ
Health & Beauty
- Winner: Dr. Thomas P. Maloney, D.D.S.
- 2nd Place: Patterson Dental Center
- 3rd Place: Paul A Homerding, D.D.S.
- Winner: Asia Nails
- Winner: Mr. Benny's Steak and Lobster House
- 2nd Place: Zuki Japanese Steakhouse
- Winner: Frankfort Fall Festival
- 2nd Place: Taste of Orland
- 3rd Place: Caribbean Beach Block Party (Tinley Park)
- Winner: Gamboa's Automotive
Sports and Fitness
- Winner: Old Plank Trail (New Lenox, Frankfort, Mokena, Chicago Heights)
- 2nd Place: Bachelor Grove Woods (151st Street, Orland Park/Oak Forest)
- 3rd Place: Paw Paw Woods Nature Preserve (Palos)
- Winner: Beekman Chiropractic & Wellness
- 2nd Place:Personal Spa and Massage Center
Two Ways to Stay Connected to Mokena Patch:
- Subscribe to our newsletters to have headlines and breaking news delivered to your inbox.
- "Like" our Facebook page for updates throughout the day.