Top That: Tell Us the Best Lincoln-Way Burger; Win a $50 Gift Card
This week your local editors tried burgers in Frankfort, New Lenox and Mokena. The place with the most reader reviews and comments wins, and by participating you can get a shot at winning a $50 gift card to a local restaurant.
For this week's Chowdown Showdown, local editors Joe Vince (Frankfort), Michael Sewall (New Lenox) and Paul Dailing (Mokena) tried burgers at restaurants in their respective Patch towns.
Our reviews are in the photo captions above, but to truly give a restaurant the title of "Best Burger in the Lincoln-Way Area," we need your help. Here's what you can do:
- Comment: Leave comments below to show support for your favorite burger.
- Upload photos: Click "Add Photos & Video" near the photos above and upload a shot of your favorite burger. Tell us where it's from in the caption.
- Review: You can write a review in the business directory to let us know they've got a great burger. Click on the names of the restaurants below to write your review.
The restaurant that gets the most positive reviews, comments and photos added between now and noon Sunday, March 4, will be named the winner.
New Lenox Burgers
- The Original Papa Joe's
- Prime Time
- Tom Kelly's Chophouse & Pub
Are we missing any? Tell us in the comments section and find it in our New Lenox Patch Places business directory.
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Chicago Blu
- Hot Grill
- Jameson's Pub
- Lumes Pancake House
- Mickey's Gyros
- Old Plank Trail Tavern
- Pete Mitchell's Bar & Grill
- Rosie's Gyros
- Ryan's Pub
- Steak 'N Shake
- Stray Bar
- Tommy Nevin's Pub
- The Wild Rover
Are we missing any? Tell us in the comments section and find it in the Frankfort Patch Places business directory.
- The Breakfast Nook
- Chef Klaus Country Cooking
- Double Yolk Pancake House
- EggCetera Cafe (191st Street)
- EggCetera Cafe (downtown)
- Frank's Shrimp and Chicken
- Golden Oak Restaurant and Waffle House
- Jenny's Steak House at 191 South
- Little Al's Mokena Inn
- Mindy's Ribs
- Nick's The Steak House
- Pepper Mill Family Restaurant
- PJ's Restaurant
- Post Game Pub & Sedona Grill
- Stoney Point Grill
- Tribes Alehouse
Are we missing any? Tell us in the comments section and find it in the Mokena Patch Places business directory.
Oh, and there's still a prize for your involvement. By commenting, reviewing and uploading a photo, you'll be entered for a chance to win a $50 gift card to a local restaurant.