When it comes to your pets, you're not about to trust just anyone with their care.
The relationship between Fido and his doc is a tricky one, and once you find the right fit, you're loyal clients. Pet parents never know when an emergency might arise, and it's nice to know where to turn.
That's why we, at Patch, look to YOU.
So we want to know—Who's your preferred veterinarian in the Southland?
VOTE: Readers nominated the options below. To cast your vote, select an option in the poll at the bottom of the article. Also make sure to tell us why you picked your favorite in the comments.
To vote, you must be logged in to your free Patch account. Don't have one? Click "Join" in the upper right corner. The winner will be determined by poll votes only, not reviews or comments.
Voting ends Aug. 17.
Visit the listing of your preferred veterinarian and tell us why you love them!
- Mokena Animal Clinic
- New Lenox Animal Clinic
- Markham Animal Hospital
- LePar Animal Hospital (Evergreen Park)
- Palos Animal Hospital
- Scottsdale Animal Clinic (Burbank)
- Frankfort Animal Care Center
- Avenue Animal Hospital
- Carey Animal Clinic (New Lenox)
- Orland Park Small Animal Clinic
- Oak Lawn Animal Hospital
- Hickory Creek Animal Hospital (New Lenox)
- Sackman Animal Hospital
- Bremen Animal Hospital (Tinley Park)
- Family Pet Clinic (Tinley Park)
- Mill Creek Animal Clinic (Palos Park)
- Flossmoor Animal Hospital
- Prairie State Veterinary Clinic
- Oak Village Animal Hospital (Oak Lawn)
- Country Hill Animal Hospital (Country Club Hills)
- Animal Medical Center (Orland Park)