What Should Go Here? Business Space in One Mokena Plaza
An empty storefront sits at One Mokena Plaza along LaGrange Road, waiting to be scooped up. Patch wants to know, What should go here?
Nestled along LaGrange Road are several shopping strip malls full of businesses within Mokena, however not all of the storefronts are occupied. One of those empty locations is in One Mokena Plaza at 119811-B S. La Grange Road.
The space, which is in the middle of the plaza, offers parking and a 1,688-square-feet of space in a strip mall anchored by Body Tech Total Fitness and Nancy's Pizza. The space currently has a lease price of $12.50/SF/YR and offers high-traffic flow and a strong demographic area, according to the leasing agent's website.
The space could be perfect for some sort of mom and pop takeout restaurant, a small shop or possibly even a convince store. But, Patch wants to know what you think should fill the space.
So, let us know in the comments below: What Should Go Here?
Leasing information about this space can be found by calling Rossi Real Estate at (630) 652-2999.
Check out Mokena Patch's other What Should Go Here? locations:
- What Should Go Here? Vacant Office Building on Bormet Drive
- What Should Go Here? The Former Root Studios Location
- What Should Go Here? Empty Mokena Family Restaurant
- What Should Go Here? Empty Store Front in Mokena Mills
- What Should Go Here? Empty Store in Village Park Place
- What Should Go Here? Retail Space Near Stoney Point Grill
Two Ways to Stay Connected to Mokena Patch:
- Subscribe to our newsletters to have headlines and breaking news delivered to your inbox.
- "Like" our Facebook page for updates throughout the day.