Are we missing your troop? Add your troop number and contact information in the comments section of this story.
It's cookie-time, Mokena!
We reached out to fans of the Mokena Patch Facebook page to get us the contact information for how to order all the Samoas, Thin Mints, Trefoils and Do-Si-Dos our little hearts desire.
It's a partial list, we know. So add your troop's contact info in the comments section of this story. We will add them to the main story as we get them in.
To search for upcoming booth locations by ZIP code, visit GirlScouts.org.
- Mokena Troop 70442. Email Jen O'Dell at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mokena Troop 70448. Email Christi Perch at email@example.com
- Mokena Daisy Troop 70183. Email Tess at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mokena Daisy Troop 70896. Email Mary Cummins at email@example.com
- New Lenox Troop 70123. Email Kristen at firstname.lastname@example.org (selling until Jan. 29, booth locations after)
While you're here and have cookies on the brain, take the poll below to see which cookie is Mokena's favorite.
Editor's note: The two companies licensed to bake cookies for the Girl Scouts name their products differently. For example, the doughnut-shaped coconut and caramel cookies are called Samoas if they were baked by Little Brownie Bakers but Caramel deLites if they were baked by ABC Bakers. The poll below lists both names where available.
For more information, visit the Girl Scouts cookie guide.