Chef Klaus Country Cooking
This Mokena eatery is big on breakfast food, but with a big selection of German treats, from schnitzel to thuringer.
Set in a rustic-themed spot on 191st Street, this popular restaurant, alternately known as Country Cookin' by Chef Klaus, is noted for its big portions, prompt service and cheap prices.
The restaurant prides itself on using the finest meat, poultry, fish and produce.
- Hours: 6 a.m. to 3 p.m., seven days a week
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Breakfast food, German food
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, German, Sandwiches
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun