Located accross from the Front Street Metra station, Eggcetera Cafe has been serving breakfast and lunch in this location for seven years. The paintings, decor and handwritten specials menu reflect the family-friendly feel of the restaurant. You can download an iPhone or Blackberry application to order take-out, and Wi-Fi is available in the restaurant. The owner, Dino Bastas, is known to serve the customers personally.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 5:30am - 2pm; Sat - Sun, 6am - 2pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp in front next to handicapped parking spaces.
- Founding Date: Jul 01 2003
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Eggcetera Cafe offers traditional American breakfast and lunch dishes including eggs and sandwiches.
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Specialties: Egg dishes are the most popular and specialties include omelets and skillets.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Mokena still has a small -town feel.
- Cuisine: American
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 18
- Features: Breakfast, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual