Mokena Barber Shop
Even the lush garden and porch swing outside of Mokena Barber Shop don't prepare you for the unique experience inside. Owner and barber Tricia Fetzner has filled her shop with plants, homey touches, a big screen TV and her friendly chihuahuas. She's been cutting men's hair and giving shaves since 1994 at this location near the Mokena Metra Station. She even offers a hot towel massage after every shave.
- Hours: Tue - Thu, 10:30am - 8pm; Fri, 10:30am - 6:30pm; Sat, 10am - 5pm; Sun, Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- What makes this community special?: Its small so it's easy to get to know everyone
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Gift certificates: Yes
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Private events: No
- Hair Services: Shave
- Hair Specialties: Men
- If you could only give one tip to customers to maintain healthy hair, what would it be?: A trim every six weeks keeps hair healthy.