Mokena Chamber of Commerce
Walking into the Mokena Chamber of Commerce is like walking into someone's home office. Glassware, terra cotta pots and wicker baskets line the shelves of the office, which is housed in the old wallpaper factory building just across from historic downtown. The Chamber provides local business owners with networking opportunities, such as "speed networking" dinners and a monthly business education series. The Chamber also sponsors several community events, including the annual Food & Wine Fest.
- Fax: 708-479-7144
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 3pm.
- Handicap Accessible: The office is located on the ground level.
- Founding Date: Feb 27 1961
- Parking: Free lot
- Mission: Creating Communty Connections.
- Annual dues: $170 for businesses, $80 for not-for-profits and home-based businesses
- Membership requirements: None, but an application must be submitted.
- Meetings: Monthly