Old Plank Trail Community Bank
The Mokena branch of Old Plank Trail Community Bank has been open in its present location for two years. There are branches in Frankfort and New Lenox as well. When entering, you'll find a community event board and the lobby, with its couch and fireplace, has a friendly feel. The bank participates in community events such as Relay for Life and the Mokena Education Foundation. It also hosts regular events including ice cream socials for Junior Savers (ages 8 - 12) and Platinum Adventurers (50+).
- Fax: 866-947-3302
- Hours: Lobby hours: Mon - Thu, 8:30am - 5:30pm; Fri, 8:30am - 7pm; Sat, 8:30am - 1pm; Sun, closed. Drive-up hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 7pm; Sat, 7am - 1pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Parking lot has a ramp to sidewalk that is level with entrance.
- Founding Date: Jul 01 2008
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Asset management, Commodities futures brokerage, Financial advice, Financing, Investment banking, Mortgage brokerage, Stock brokerage
- Type: Business, Personal
- Number of advisors: 2
- What's your customer service philosophy?: We're a friendly customer service-oriented bank. All of our decisions are locally made so we can move quickly.
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Auto loans, Business loans, Checking accounts, Home equity, IRAs, Insurance, Money orders, Money wiring, Mortgages, Safe-deposit boxes, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Drive-up window, Public restrooms, Teller service