Street of Dreams Dance
Street of Dreams is more than just a dance studio. The owner, a native of the Midwest, has traveled all over the world studying, performing and teaching dance, and now she and her experienced staff bring their art to Mokena students. In addition to dance classes for all ages, Street of Dreams offers Pilates, yoga, boxing and cardio classes; free ballet lessons for school-age boys; pom instruction; and an end-of-the-year showcase for dance-class members.
- Hours: Mon, Thu, 4pm - 9:30pm; Tue, 10am - 2pm and 4pm - 9:30pm; Wed, 9am - noon and 4pm - 9:30pm; Fri, 9am - 11:30pm; Sat, 9am - noon; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The building has wheelchair access.
- Founding Date: Aug 01 2005
- Parking: Free lot
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Student
- Private events: No
- Average class size: 15
- Dance styles: Ballet, Hip hop, Jazz, Modern, Tap
- One-on-one instruction: No